Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Wedding Anniversay Conrad and Megs


Dear Conrad and Megs



Wishing you a very Happy 6th Wedding Anniversary for today and many many more!



We hope you had a stunning day of celebrations and memories of the 17th of May 2003!

I hope you enjoy the song, its the one you walked into your reception with that has so much meaning to you , especially Megs - i will never forget that moment

May your love continue to blosson and grow and be strengthened by Gods light and presence in your marriage.

You are a shining example of love and dedication and devotion to each other and the most amazing parents to your beautiful Keaton

May there be many many more, God Bless and all our love
Mark Samm Deqlan Logan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you my dear Tom for this beautiful post! Im truly blown away by your attention to detail - especially the song! I remember our wedding day so well and that exact moment you talk of! Thank you for the beautiful gift and card that means so much to me and conrad and for always being there for us! Thank you for your words of encouragement in tough times, thank you for the good times we share and above all thank you for the prayers for our little family! I love you so very much and am honored to call you my sister! I love you lots! Megs

Photobucket