Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy 30th Yolandie

To my dear dear friend Yolandie
Happy Happy 30th Birthday my friend and many many more!
My wishes for you are God's love, comfort and guidance - that He continues to shine His light on the path He has decided for you. I think you are the most brave and courageous person and I know that little Ruan is sending you lots of hugs and kisses from heaven.
Stay the amazing person you are and I want you to know that I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU - you are in my prayers every single day - you have an amazing family and you have such a special place in our hearts.
Now go and have wonderful celebration, i am so glad we got to see you today, thank you for all your help with Scrub a dub dub - go and dance the night away and welcome the the thirties my friend!
God Bless and lots of love
Mark Samm Deqlan Logan

No comments:

Photobucket