Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A day celebrating Mom

We took Nanna to a lovely little restaurant called The Cornish Kettle in Irene for her Birthday breakfast - we had a lovely time, especially Deqlan and Keaton! He was overjoyed, and so was I, that there was a fountain, that he could throw stones into!
Deqlan is a real ladies man ( you will see from his birthday party photos i am sure to post soon!) This is Portia - he ran up to her about ten times , giving her a hug and running away laughing! Again and again - it was to beautiful to see! Who says kids on the spectrum dont pay attention to other kids ? He also picked up a little doll and took it to Portia to play with! Nanna and I are so very very proud of this fantastic social interaction, imitation and iniatiation of play!!

Nanna. Megs and Keaton - Keaton was asleep when we got there, but soon got into the swing of things and loved feeding the birds!

Peek a boo!
Nanna and Deqlan enjoying walking over the tyres

Nanna, me and Deqlan!
A precious moment...Deqlan loves the new vodacom ad, with the song 'all the single ladies' by Beyonce. Nanna has recorded the ad on her phone, and whenever she plays it to Deqlan we get the biggest smile and laugh and he loves wathcing Nanna sing the words!
Nanna opening her presents - she loved this one, we made her NANNA'S BOX OF PRAYERS and we put photos of the kids inside, with different bible verses that had the number 22 in them
Nanna, Deqlan and Keaton blowing her candles out. Megs arranged for some beautiful cupcakes to be made, with the words MOM, NANNA, FAITH, HOPE, LOVE, JOY
The morning started off with Nanna and her boys playing with the water balloons - this is their favorite activity at the moment!
To the most amazing Mom and Nanna, Happy Birthday, we love you so very much, we are so blessed to have you as our guardian angel on earth, we hope you had a lovely day! You are our treasure!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bev,
I am really pleased you had a really special birthday ,you deserve it.
You are such a kind and giving person.
LOts of love and prayers
Ruth xxx

Nanna and Grandpa said...

Thank you so very much once again darling Samm and Deqlan for the amazing day I spent with you on my birthday. These photographs capture the love, joy, pride and happiness I felt in my heart, the peace, contentment and humility in my soul and the faith, hope and passion in my spirit. I am blessed beyond measure. I will place these memories into my "Book of Memories" for all time.
I love you both so completely and unconditionally with my whole being.

God bless you for giving me such a magical and memorable birthday. I am honoured and privileged.

All my love,
Mom and Nanna

Photobucket