Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!





Dear Dada,
Happy Happy Birthday to the best day in the entire galaxy! I love you so very very very much - you are my super hero and my best friend in the whole world ( Dub comes a close second at the moment) You make my day every day, you add meaning to it, just by being my Dad. I love you so very very much. I know how much you sacrifice for me and I know how hard you work to make sure i have everything i need. I hope you have a wonderful day, sorry you have to work today, but cant wait for you to get home so we can have a big party to celebrate your special day. My gifts to you today and always, will be all the love i can possible give and show you, as many hugs as my arms can give, as many kisses as my lips can give , as many words and songs and hugs and dances imaginable. I love you Dada, so so so much, Have a wonderful Birthday and many many more, God Bless, all my love and so much more
Deqlan Ross






Dear Dad,
Happy Birthday Dad! Hope you have a wonderful day today and best year ever ahead! Dont worry about being at work today, cause i have to go to school to....thank you for all you do for me Dad, i love spending time with you and kicking the ball with you and just learning as much as i can from you . You are strong, and clever and wise and more i couldnt ask for in a Dad. Thank you for always being there for me Dad! Have a very Happy Birthday and remember i love you very much

Lots and lots of love

Logan



My one and only Love,



A very very Happy Birthday to you for today and many many more! I know that the year ahead is going to be the best one yet - i know that all the hard work you put into everything you do is going to pay off , i know that you are going to reap the benefits of everything you put yourself into, I know God is going to bless you with all His blessings as you are such a blessing to me and our family. Thank you for being the best husband and friend to me , and the best father to Deqlan and Logan. I know you put us first in everything you do , and i cant thank you enough for that my love. I pray that every dream you set your sights on becomes a reality , that every goal is reached, that every star you look to reach comes into your hands. I love you more and more each day and I thank God for blessing me with someone who is so loving and caring and supportive. You always know what to say to make me feel better, you never take sides, you always give the best advise and you support me no matter what, thank you my love for everything. I love and treasure and appreciate you more then you know




God Bless you, have a wonderful day and cant wait to sing to you later, even though we need a bit of practise, Deqlan and I will put on the best concert we can for you!



All my love, your Angel
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Photobucket