Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Deqlan in the news!

Hello Deqlans Army!

I have a wonderful post planned but couldnt wait to do that one before telling you some news!

The Record published a little article on Deqlan, in yesterdays edition . It was done on the day we did the packing for Scrub a dub dub - there is a photo of our family, saying that Deqlan is a survivor and that each year we do something to help kids fighting cancer.

Will try and scan and post so you can all read to! Hopefully brings some awareness to childhood cancer and of course continued awareness for Scrub a dub dub!

Have a lovely day!
God Bless lots of love
Mark Samm Deqlan Logan
REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS AND AGAIN I SAY REJOICE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey my friends

Pip sent us a copy of the article. We were bursting with pride just reading it, so I can't even begin to imagine how proud you guys must be of yourselves.

Love you lots

Sam xxxx

Loren Stow said...

WOW - that is wonderful!!!

I will go and look at my copy of the Rekord right now!!

Photobucket