Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bye Bye Shaz, Lyal and Cam




My Dearest Friend Shaz,
I hate goodbyes. I hate saying goodbye to you, AGAIN.
So lets just say , until we see you again!
I cant tell you how lovely it was to have you "home" for a while. To see your face, which is full of happiness, hear your laugh, share stories, think back to the good ol days, laughing even more. It was wonderful to see you and be with you again.
Your boys are to wonderful for words. I loved every conversation Lyal and I had about all sorts of wonderful things from cooking to dolphins! He is such a gentle, loving, caring young guy, so happy and loving. I loved my high fives from Camie and talking about all his Thomas trains and the island of Sodor and cant wait to get some photos showing me his collection! What gorgeous boys you have, you should be so proud of them
So happy you are all settled down under and wishing you all the love and happiness and blessings in the world, cant wait to see you again my friends, tell Grant we send our love.
No matter how near or far we are from each other, we will always be connected, we will always be sisters, love you lots Shaz, Cam and Lyal, give your Dad a big South African hug from us ok?
Love you lots, miss you, go and have a great school year boys
Mark Samm Deqlan Logan

1 comment:

Lacey said...

That was beautiful. Its so hard to live far away from friends and family!

Photobucket