Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Darling Nan


My Darling Nan


Wishing you a very very Happy 75th Birthday for today and many many more!


I know i always say it, but i mean it from the bottom of my heart, i am honored to share my birthday with yours.


It was an absolute gift to spend this afternoon with you, watching you enjoy your cake and blowing out your candles, enjoying your presents and singing along to all your favorite songs on your new cd player.


Nan, your fighting spirit, is amazing , the miracles God has chosen to perform through you, are priceless and treasured. Your Smile and laughter are medicine for the soul. Your appreciation for all the small things in life, is a leason we can all learn from. Your calm, loving, caring, gentle spirit is so lovely to be around and a real treat to spend time with you.


Thank you Nan for being the most wonderful Nan and Great Nana - we are honored to have you to call you Nan. We love you so so very much, we treasure you and we look forward to the next 75 years together with you!


May Our Gracious Lord continue to keep you safe, happy and healthy and in His loving arms. Thank you for being such a great example of how to love Our Lord and all that He does for us.


Have a beautiful day Nan and magical year ahead, know how much you are loved, we are blessed to have you in our lives


We love you Nan, so very very very much and i cant wait to hear the words out of Deqlan and Keatons mouths, one day soon, they love and adore you so so much to!


I am so glad Grandpa is home for our birthday and that he is healing so well, what a gift that is!


All our love, today and always, with so much pride and joy

Mark Samm Deqlan Logan

3 comments:

Nanna and Grandpa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nanna and Grandpa said...

To Our Precious & Darling Samm,

Wishing you a most blessed, special and happy birthday. When you were born 31 years ago, I recall saying to Nan (my Mom) that I have now honoured a promise I made to her when I was a very little girl who loved playing with her dollies. I promised Nan, that although I had no money to buy her a birthday present thst year, one day for her birthday, I would give her a baby to love and adore. As our Great God would have it, you WERE born on Nan's 44th birthday. I had kept my promise to her !How Nan has loved, adored, cared for, sacrificed and treasured you for all your years and then also your precious sister Megs. Your unconditional love for her is magnificently equalled by your respect and admiration for and devotion and commitment to Nan throughout your life. Your tribute to Nan as your Grandmother and as Great-Grandmother to Deqlan moved me to tears as I read your beautiful words. Samm, I KNOW how close you are to Nan and we are so privileged and honoured to have her in our lives at the grand age of 75 years as the matriarch of our family. What is a treasured gift from God is for all of us to see her thrive and become alive again since she has come back home to live with Grandpa. You saw the joy in her eyes and heard her beautiful voice singing along with many of her favourite songs today, especially "On the good ship Lollipop", "Close to You" and "Unforgettable". Thsnk you to my darling, precious Mom and our adorable and loving grandmother (Nan) and great-grandmother for being the most remarkable matriarch in our family. Thank you my darling, precious Samm for your extraordinary tribute to this exceptional woman. Having a mother and daughter born on the same day makes me feel that God has indeed blessed me. I am honoured to be a daughter to Nan and to have YOU as my precious daugther. Msy God abundantly bless you both all the days of your lives. I could not love you more.

All my love,
Mom

November 16, 2009 9:51 PM

Nanna and Grandpa said...

To our precious and darling Samm,

Happy Birthday !

How wonderful it was to begin your special day with the Sacrament of Mass being dedicated to you and Nan. How amazing was the gospel theme about faith and how, through faith, Jesus restored the blind man's sight in a miraculous healing. How very appropriate was the Gospel acclamation of "Give me Life and I will do Your will Lord". If there ever was an example of faith in action, every day on this earth, YOU ARE IT my darling Samm.

Today and forevermore, may you feel the joy of God’s love and may your heart rejoice in knowing that, on this day, the world became a brighter, blessed, more beautiful place because you were born. You are a wonderful and magnificent example of God’s love.
God chose a very special way to show His loving care through someone who has compassion, empathy, warmth, tenderness, and faith to move mountains and a heart of gold. When I look at you, I see an example of an extraordinary daughter, I witness your role as a wife to Mark, giving unconditional love.
I have the honour of observing you in your awe-inspiring role as Mommy to Deqlan, and I see immeasurable love, devotion, passion, fearlessness, pride and commitment, enduring patience and remarkable inner strength, especially in the way you are on duty, unselfishly, every hour, every day,
In these ways and more, you have truly shown that motherhood is a partnership with God.
Thank you for being the reason for our celebration and for being such a magnificent source of inspiration to me. I feel so proud of, and humbled by you, every time you overcome any of the many challenges presented to you. You have taught me so much about inner reserves and strength, about courage, devotion and determination, about faith, hope and love. You are an extraordinary woman in your every role, as wife, mother, daughter, sister, grand-daughter, godmother, cousin and aunt.

If I could give you gold for every beat of my heart to show how much I love you,
If I could give you diamonds for the pride, joy and happiness I have in you,
If I could give you sapphires for the admiration and respect I have for you,
If I could give you emeralds for each ray of faith, hope and trust you radiate,
If I could give you rubies for the love and devotion I feel towards you,
If I could give you pearls for the wisdom you’ve shared with me,
Then you’ll have immeasurable treasures, Samm, that could only be equalled by the beautiful persson you are. Since these are earthly gifts, I’d rather give you my immeasurable love, eternal devotion, everlasting admiration and respect, and unconditional encouragement and support, all the days of my life. May God bless you in abundance all the days of your life. Congratulations and may you be spared to see many, many more wonderful, happy, amazing and blessed birthdays.
With all our love,
Mom and Dee

Photobucket