Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Army get your camo and green out!

Hello Deqlans prayer army

Please can i ask you to join us in prayer this morning as we go for Deqlans 3 monthly check up at 8am. Please pray that the ultrasound of his abdomen is totally and permanently clear and normal. Please pray that the urine and blood collection is not to traumatic for our brave boy and that the results we receive on 4 Dec , continue to be perfectly normal, and continue to show Deqlan remains NED forever and always

Please pray for us to be filled with the Holy Spirit , calmness and peace and trust and belief that Deqlan continues to remain NED forever

We already thank You Lord for this victory, as we know by Jesus Stripes Deqlan is healed and that you have plans to prosper us not to harm us

God Bless , thank you all, all our love
Mark Samm Deqlan Logan
BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD

1 comment:

Lisa Reid said...

YOu know SAm life is weird, I never remember to wear something green or camo but when ever I get to work or whatever and I see ur email saying we must wear green I just happen to be wearing green and the funny thing is I dont often wear green either, hehe God seems to remind me to wear it anyway : )

Photobucket