Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spiderman

Thank Our Lord, nothing serious is up with Deqlan

He has a post nasal drip that is causing the cough and congestion and we are just going to treat the symptoms at this stage and hopefully that prevents and infection - shame it sounds so sore when he coughs and sneezes, but he is fine otherwise, which brings me to the title for today, spiderman!

Deqlan has been climbing on absolutely everything he can - today , he discovered the rocking chair was pretty cool as when you on it you can make it move even more! Another fun favorite is the side tables in the lounge - but Mama wont let Deqlan actually get on to them as she catches spider man just in time! On a positive climbing note, Dada has taught Deqlan how to get on and off his trampoline and jump up and down on it - hooray! I much prefer this to the rocking chair - eyes in the back of the head are definitely needed a our soldier gets busier each day - what a blessing, what a joy to watch!

Our very dear friend, Ren, is out from the UK, but leaves tommorow already! I am so glad we got to see you Ren and can see the happiness radiating from you! Hope you continue to be as happy and say hi to Grant from us! SO glad you got to see the boys to! We already missing you again, but take comfort in knowing you are happy where you are! Lucky fish, going into spring, while we approach autumn!

I forgot to mention, i had a little accident last week Thursday - i stopped at a robot instead of chancing going through and the car behind me didnt stop in time and hit the side of my car - Thank Our Lord, Deqlan was not in the car, and Thank YOu Lord i was not injured - the damage is around R11 000 - thank goodness for insurance!


Before I say goodnight for the evening, i wanted to request more prayers for our friends fighting cancer. I was so heart sore to hear of how many of our friends from Little Company of Mary have relapsed - please pray for all our of friends, but especially the following at their time of need and miracles from Our Lord:

RUAN, YOLANDIE, AUSTIN,MARINDA, CHARLISE, BENNY, SARMONE, TYLER, KATIE, IMMOGEN, ISLA, ADRIAN, GABRIELLA, EMILY, JAK, YLARIA AND ALL THE OTHER BRAVE FIGHTERS - WE SALUTE YOU AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE A PART OF YOUR PRAYER ARMY, ALWAYS

Lots of love and God Bless
Mark, Samm and Deqlan

SACRED HEART OF JESUS WE PLACE OUR TRUST IN THEE, ALL FOR THEE OH LORD, OH MY JESUS ALL FOR THEE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look
when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm
not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful site!

Review my weblog ... diet That Works

Photobucket