Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Snug as a bug

Hello Deqlans Army,

We have started a brand new project to again support CHOC this year,
SNUG AS A BUG!

This entails giving pjamas to the less fortunate children battling cancer , who have to wear the hospital gowns whilst having chemo.

Wouldn't it be nice for them to feel more like a child, in their own pjamas with bright colours and characters on?

We would love if any of you could help us to give these pjamas to these very special children.

Any new or second hand pjamas for all kids sizes, boys and girls, will be appreciated more then you will know.

We will be running the project for the next few months and hoping to bring a little cheer and normality to these warriors.

If you feel you could help , please let us know and we can arrange collections/ deliveries from you during the next few months.

please also feel free to pass on to anyone who could help!

God Bless and a thank you already on behalf of Deqlan and all our friends!
Lots of love,
Samm and the rest of Deqlans soldiers

2 comments:

Nino said...

Dear Sam
My name is Nino and my daughter is also a patient of Dr de Jager. I have some pj's that are still in a good condition. Please let me know how to get hold of you. I stay in Pretoria in Montana Park.

Regards
Nino
PS: Congrats with you little boy's birthday!! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon
it ;) I will revisit once again since I book-marked it.
Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.


My web page: bankruptcy florida

Photobucket