Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Choc present handover










Hello dear Friends,

I trust and hope that this message finds you are well!

Yesterday Megs and I had the honor of handing over the Choc Christmas Gifts and Lego and T shirts donated by Sam and the Sutherland Students to Choc PTA! Both Yolande's from Choc were extremely grateful and overwhelmed on how much effort you all went to wrap the gifts so beautifully! They told Megs and I how lucky we were to have such wonderful friends in our lives and I could not agree with them more! But its not luck - Its Devine intervention from above that all our paths crossed! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and Meggies heart for the generosity and love shown to our choc project this year!
The Choc party is this Sunday - I promise I will take lots of photos and try and get photos of the children with the gifts you donated...

God bless you all and may I take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a blessed and merry Christmas and a wonderful and joyful 2009!

All our love,

Megs and Samm and Deqlan and the Higgins/Du Plessis/Bourne Family

No comments:

Photobucket