Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Keaton!

Darling Keaton,

Wishing you a VERY VERY HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY smiley boy! Wow how time has flown, but one thing hasn’t changed , and that is your beautiful smile, your presence in our family and the joy and love you fill our hearts with. We wish you all the happiness, health, love, joy, laughter and above all God’s light and guidance in your life. Always know how very very special you are to us and how much we love and treasure you. May Our Baby Jesus always keep you safe in the palm of His hands, may He always protect you, may He always guide you and show you how beautiful life can be! We are honored to be your Godparents, Uncle and Aunt, Cousins and friends, we love you so very much! Turning 1 is a really big deal and you have got lots to look forward to this year,


like walking and talking and singing and dancing , we cant wait to continue watching you blossom and bloom and grow. We are so very proud of you and love you Keaton Beaton so very very very much, you have such a special place in our hearts that continues to swell and beam with pride each time we see you , each time you smile at us! Happy Birthday smiley boy , God Bless you, we love you , all our love and so much more

Mark, Samm, Deqlan and Logan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much dear Samm, Mark, Deqlan and Logan for making my day so unforgetable! THank you for my Noddy Scooter and books and for being the best Godparents and cousins in the world! My mommy tells me that when I arrived at Nanna this morning I had the biggest smile on my face - I knew I was gonna see you!!! I just love playing with you cuz and I just wish I could run around with you - But I will soon! Thank you for all the love you continue to shower upon me - I love you all so much! God bless you abundantly! Love Keaton

Photobucket