My birthday party post with lots of pics and stories to follow soon, i promise!
Our vaccinations for tommorow, are cancelled , again!
Deqlan had a very restless night and woke up with a cold this morning and by this afternoon we decided to get to the doctor to catch whatever was brewing ..... well, well, there they where, the well known spots on the tonsils, again!
The doctor has given a new antibiotic to see if this one helps - if not, then we are off to the ear , nose and throat specialist to get to the bottom of the recurring tonsilitis
So we cant tax Deqlans immune system with vaccinations at this stage, till he gets better again - we are also going to have be extra careful again and try and build his immune system up and avoid getting sick wherever and however we can , just to sort this cause out!
Please pray for this antibiotic to work and for his tonsils to recover soon soon!
Post later, all our love , God Bless
Mark, Samm & Deqlan